Delivery & Returns
Delivery to the mainland United Kingdom
Update December 19 - Due to high levels of online sales (due to covid & Christmas) Royal Mail & Courier services are finding it difficult to keep up with the demand. We have decided to stop processing and dispatching orders until after the 4th of January to allow them time to catch up and avoid further delays for customers. We're sorry for those customers wanting to purchase Christmas presents from our site. All orders received prior to this update have been dispatched and hopefully are making their way to you in time for Christmas. Customers can still place orders throughout the Christmas period but we will not start dispatching them until the first week in January. We wish all of our customers a safe and happy holiday season.
- UK FREE standard delivery (4-5 working days is an estimate and not guaranteed) is included on all products and orders. This is not a tracked service.
- Suspended during the pandemic UK 2-3 working days from £2.95 - Order before 1pm GMT for same day dispatch Monday - Friday. These are dispatched directly from our UK Supplier and they use Royal Mail 48.
Delivery to Europe & Outside the United Kingdom
- We ship to Europe, the United States, Canada, South America, Parts of Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The total cost of shipping your order will depend on its total weight. Prices for Europe start at £3.95 for 1 t-shirt and go up based upon weight. Orders that contain more than 1 item will also include a trackable service.
- Most orders over £30.00 are sent either by 'Royal Mail International Signed For', 'AirSure', or via a courier service. They may require a signature upon arrival.
- If you are outside of the European Union a customs charge may be incurred, so please check your country policy and tariffs. Customers are responsible for paying any additional fees incurred upon arrival.
- Western Europe is generally 4-5 working days but please allow up to 10. Eastern Europe and remote areas please allow 5-10 working days. USA, Australia and other countries outside the UK & Europe can be up to 10-21 working days.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you wish to return your order for a full refund or for an exchange you should contact us no later than 14 days after receipt. All returns or exchanges are to be sent to the address: 40 Gannet Cl, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 0JL and please include your name and details.
- Customers must return the order within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
- Any order received after the 30 day period will NOT be refunded and will be returned at the customer's expense.
- Please make sure you enclose a note with your order number and full name, as well as the reason for returning the item.
- Upon receiving your returned items, and provided they meet our returns criteria, a refund will be awarded within 14 days by the same way payment was received.
- Please understand during the Christmas period return levels are high and are done in order that they are received so can take up to the full 14 days. We do try to make this quicker.
- Any postage fees incurred when returning your order will be your responsibility unless the returned item(s) is faulty or has been incorrectly supplied by ourselves. We will not be responsible for any additional postage fees unless for these reasons. Sizing information is clearly on every page and is not considered a reason for return postage to be refunded.
- All items MUST be returned to us in the exact same condition you received them. They must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original packaging or labels.
- T-Shirt returns will not be refunded or exchanged if they have been worn (other than trying them on),washed, smell of perfume or deodorant, cigarettes, are covered in hair, or any reason that will deem them unfit for resale. Please take great care in trying on the garment and be sure to repack it and store it safely until it can be returned.
- International customers outside the UK that ordered the wrong size t-shirt will need to return the t-shirts for a refund and place a new order with the correct sizes.
Post Office Returns
- Parcels that Royal Mail have attempted to deliver while a customer was not available are held at the customer's local sorting office for 10 working days. If the parcel has not been collected within this time, or another delivery arranged, the order will be returned to us.
- Customers are responsible for any additional postage fees if we have to resend the order having been returned to us.