Frequently Asked Questions
Below you'll find some helpful information regarding shopping with us here at Tam's Treasures. If for any reason you cannot find the help you need, or an answer to any question you may have, please feel free to get in touch.
£10 OFF when you spend over £100!
- All prices listed on Tam's Treasures are in British Pound Sterling.
- Every time you spend over £100 with us we'll give you £10 OFF your order!
- The discount will be applied automatically when your basket total is over the threshold.
- Offer applies to all customers at Tam's Treasures Online.
- Basket total excludes any additional delivery fees.
- Your order must total at least £100. Offer does not apply to two or more separate orders combined.
- Should you make a partial return and it brings your total below the £100 threshold £10 will be subtracted from your refund. Example: you return one t-shirt for a refund and your total spend is now less than £100 your refund will be £22.99 minus £10.00.
- We guarantee that every purchase made from us will be 100% secure.
- We use PayPal's secure payment gateway for credit and debit card payments, as well as PayPal payments. You do not need a PayPal account to place an order. This is simply the merchant account we use to process card payments.
- Customers using PayPal please be advised it will bypass the check-out stage and take the address directly from your PayPal account.
- We DO NOT store your credit or debit card details here on the site.
- All information is automatically encrypted into transit from the customer’s computer to our own using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
Payment Methods Accepted
- We are located in England, United Kingdom. Our prices are listed in British Pound Sterling. Customers outside the UK should check the currency exchange rate before placing an order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and debit cards with the visa logo, as well as PayPal, Cheques & Postal Orders (in British Pounds Sterling).
- If paying by cheque your order will NOT be dispatched until payment has cleared.
- You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to use their service. PayPal's payment gateway allows you to pay via your credit or debit card (or PayPal account balance) at no additional charge to you.
- Customers may also pay over the phone if they wish. Simply follow the checkout process through to the end, selecting 'Payment by Telephone' at the final stage.
- We also accept Bank to Bank Transfer. Please note if you live outside the UK we must receive payment by British Pound Sterling.
How to order? and How to find account?
- You do not need to register first in order to place an order.
- Products can be added to the shopping basket by clicking on the 'Add to Cart' button on the product information page. Clicking on the basket button in the top right of the site will take you to your basket contents. From here you can proceed to the checkout.
- Next you will select your delivery method. If you have a discount code there is a link just below that says "I have a gift voucher or promo code". When you click on this link a box opens where you can input your code.
- Following this you'll go to a secure page and place your email address. If you are a returning customer with an account it will ask for a password. If you do not have an account you can set one up at the end of check out.
- After entering your email address the following page will be your billing and delivery details.
- You will then go to the order summary page. On this page you will select your payment option. If you have loyalty points it will show, and you can choose whether or not to redeem them.
- The last page will have a link which will allow you to set up your account if you do not have one. This account allows you to sign in and check the status of your order and loyalty points.
- If you placed an order, but did not set up an account on the last check out page contact us and we'll set the account up for you.
Delivery to the mainland United Kingdom
DUE to the Coronavirus the warehouse is working on fewer staff to allow for the social distancing rules. Orders are being dispatched and we're attempting to get them to customers within 3-5 working days however; there may be a slight delay beyond this depending on Royal Mail and the speed in which they are delivering. We thank you for your patience and for supporting small businesses! Stay safe!
- UK FREE standard delivery (3-5 working days is an estimate and not guaranteed) is included on all products and orders. This is not a tracked service.
- Suspended during the pandemic UK 2-3 working days from £2.95 - Order before 1pm GMT for same day dispatch Monday - Friday. These are dispatched directly from our UK Supplier and they use Royal Mail 48.
Delivery to Europe & Outside the United Kingdom
- We ship to Europe, the United States, Canada, South America, Parts of Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The total cost of shipping your order will depend on its total weight. You can view your current shipping costs at any time by selecting the required destination on the basket page.
- Most orders over £30.00 are sent either by 'Royal Mail International Signed For', 'AirSure', or via a courier service. They will require a signature upon arrival.
- If you are outside of the European Union a customs charge may be incurred, so please check your country policy and tariffs. Customers are responsible for paying any additional fees incurred upon arrival.
- Delivery can take anywhere from 7-21 working days depending on how quickly it goes through customs. In some remote places it can take longer. Delays may occur during peak holiday seasons or severe weather conditions.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you wish to return your order for a full refund or for an exchange you should contact us no later than 14 days after receipt. All returns or exchanges are to be sent to the address: 40 Gannet Cl, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 0JL and please include your name and details.
- Customers must return the order within 30 days of receipt for a refund. *** We have extended our returns policy for the Christmas 2020 period. If you're Christmas shopping early, no worries! You can return/exchange items after Christmas if you've purchased from 15th of October onwards. The cut off date will be January 10th. Please contact us before the 10th of January if you require an exchange or return. Customers will be responsible for returning items costs.
- Any order received after the 30 day period will NOT be refunded and will be returned at the customer's expense.
- Please make sure you enclose a note with your order number and full name, as well as the reason for returning the item.
- Upon receiving your returned items, and provided they meet our returns criteria, a refund will be awarded within 14 days by the same way payment was received.
- Please understand during the Christmas period return levels are high and are done in order that they are received so can take up to the full 14 days. We do try to make this quicker.
- Any postage fees incurred when returning your order will be your responsibility unless the returned item(s) is faulty or has been incorrectly supplied by ourselves. We will not be responsible for any additional postage fees unless for these reasons. Sizing information is clearly on every page and is not considered a reason for return postage to be refunded.
- All items MUST be returned to us in the exact same condition you received them. They must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original packaging or labels.
- T-Shirt returns will not be refunded or exchanged if they have been worn (other than trying them on), washed, smell of perfume or deodorant, cigarettes, are covered in hair, or any reason that will deem them unfit for resale. Please take great care in trying on the garment and be sure to repack it and store it safely until it can be returned.
- International customers outside the UK that ordered the wrong size t-shirt will need to return the t-shirts for a refund and place a new order with the correct sizes.
Post Office Returns
- Parcels that Royal Mail have attempted to deliver while a customer was not available are held at the customer's local sorting office for 10 working days. If the parcel has not been collected within this time, or another delivery arranged, the order will be returned to us.
- Customers are responsible for any additional postage fees if we have to resend the order having been returned to us.
If you have received a dispatch email from us, and it's been longer than 7 working days, please contact us if you believe your order is missing. In most cases, delivery will have been attempted while you were not in. If your order is bigger than your letterbox it is quite likely it is now at your local sorting office. Unfortunately, a card is not always left.
- If you've checked with your local sorting office and your order is not there, we will attempt to locate it for you.
- If the order is deemed lost we will either send out a replacement or action a refund. In either case we will fill out a lost claims form which may require your signature to show that it is a genuine claim.
- If your order is returned to us because you failed to collect it from your local sorting office, we will require you to pay additional postage to resend the order. If payment isn't received to resend it, we will cancel and refund your order.
- If you are placing an order which you know will not fit through your letterbox, and you know you most likely will not be in, please use a delivery address where it can be signed for, ie. a neighbour or your place of work.
- If you paid by PayPal and did not change your address on your PayPal account your order will have been dispatched to your old address. Paying using the PayPal button bypasses our registration process and takes the address directly from your PayPal account. Unfortunately, we cannot put in a claim with Royal Mail if you have not changed your address as the item will not be considered lost.
Complaints Procedure & Leaving Reviews
In the unfortunate event you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by telephone or email and state your problem. Unfortunately, mistakes do happen and we will do everything we can to help correct it.
To leave a product review, find the product and just below the photo is a link to leave the product review. Once you have left a review please contact us and let us know you did and we will give you a 5% off discount code just to say thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The review good or bad will need to be accepted by us before it is displayed. This is simply to keep spammers off our site.
The Mountain® - America's Greenest T-Shirt Company™
- The Mountain® create, develop, dye, and print their t-shirts in Marlborough, New Hampshire and ship from Keene, New Hampshire in the USA.
- They use organic reactive dyes creating a library of over 600 colours.
- Waterbased inks are used to create an amazing soft feel to the t-shirt images.
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certification (one of the highest certifications worldwide) which guarantees The Mountain® t-shirts are free of harmful chemicals.
- The Mountain® use a Dye Oxidation System that purifies the waste water used in dying the shirts. This process doesn't use chemicals.
- T-SHIRT IMAGES on website - these are photo stock images provided by The Mountain®. It is important to note that colours may display differently on various monitors. This is because not all monitors are setup using the same resolution or dpi. If in doubt about a t-shirt colour please contact us.
- Screen printed images are set against a mottle tie-dye fabric that produce a variation of colour and shade.
- Reinforced double-stitching on all the seams.
- There are no tags on the neck to cause irritation, all sizing information is stamped inside the shirt.
- Shirts are individually screen printed so each and every shirt is unique.
- The screen printed image on children's t-shirts are smaller than those found on adult sizes.
- All t-shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton, pre-washed ready to wear.
- Over 800 unisex designs to choose from.
- The t-shirts have a generous cut and run larger than UK and European sizes. Please check measurements before ordering.
- Big Face Animals™ and Manimals™ are registered trademarks of The Mountain Corporation®.
- Darker colours may bleed for the first few washes. This is normal. Wash in 30C and air dry flat or in dryer at low temperature.
How do I find a product on your site?
When using the search box at the top of the website you can either use a product code (if you know it) or the specific name. Please bear in mind if you type in Lion T-shirt you will get all t-shirts because you used the word "T-shirt" in your search. If you want to find only lion t-shirts then simply type in "lion". Also be very careful with spelling as an incorrect spelling will not product a result. If you're looking for a kids t-shirt simply type in kids.
Still can't find something? Use the live chat, or contact us page and we'll be happy to find it for you.
- Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We do not sell or share information to third parties. We do not belong to affiliate shopping schemes, nor do we share information based on your searches to similar shopping sites, and we never will.
- Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your financial (credit/debit) card details.
- Information gathered from cookies is solely for the purpose of providing our customers with a better shopping experience and is not released to third parties.
- The cookies our site uses in no way identifies the customer browsing or shopping from our site. They do not specifically give a name or address. They do however show what part of the country or world you are located in by viewing your IP number.
- Please contact us if you are concerned about your privacy or this policy.
- Loyalty Points carry a cash value to be used against items in our shop.
- Every time a customer makes a purchase on our website they are rewarded with points.
- For every £1.00 spent the customer earns 1 point.
- Each Loyalty Point is worth £0.05p and can be used or saved and redeemed on any future order.
- Each product's Loyalty Points value can be seen when shopping on our site.
How do I see my Loyalty Points?
- You must be logged in to view any existing Loyalty Points. (After you place your first order there will be a link on the last page for you to set up an account. This will then allow you to collect and use loyalty points) Contact us if you placed an order and didn't set up an account. We will set one up for you.
- On your account page, at the very top, you will be able to see how many Loyalty Points you currently have saved.
- At the checkout stage, we will let you know how many points you will earn from any current order, as well as how many you currently have saved.
Spending Loyalty Points
- Loyalty Points can be used against any future order, or any current order should you already have earned them from a previous order.
- At the checkout stage you will be given the choice of using any Loyalty Points balance against a pending order, or just to save them for another time.
- There is no limit on the amount of points you can save or spend.
- Your Loyalty Points will never expire, so you don't have to rush to spend them.
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty Points are only earned by having an account with us.
- Loyalty Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each Loyalty Point has a maximum value of £0.05p.
- Loyalty Points are earned on the total of your order excluding any delivery charges.
- Loyalty Points cannot be switched to any other account at any time.
- Loyalty Points do not expire, you can use them at any time.
- Loyalty Points are awarded only when an order has been dispatched.
- If an order is returned and refunded then your Loyalty Points balance will also be altered accordingly.
- We reserve the right to alter the value of any Loyalty Points at any time. You will be notified of this and be given the opportunity to spend them at their current value instead.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time.