Below you'll find some helpful information regarding shopping with us here at Tam's Treasures. If for any reason you cannot find the help you need, or an answer to any question you may have, please feel free to get in touch.
£10 OFF when you spend over £100!
- All prices listed on Tam's Treasures are in British Pound Sterling.
- Use discount code 10OFF when you spend over £100 and get a £10 discount.
- Offer applies to all customers at Tam's Treasures Online.
- Basket total excludes any additional delivery fees.
- Your order must total at least £100. Offer does not apply to two or more separate orders combined.
- Should you make a partial return and it brings your total below the £100 threshold £10 will be subtracted from your refund. Example: you return one t-shirt for a refund and your total spend is now less than £100 your refund will be £22.99 minus £10.00.
Payment Methods Accepted
- We guarantee that every purchase made from us will be 100% secure.
- We use PayPal's secure payment gateway for credit and debit card payments, as well as PayPal payments. You do not need a PayPal account to place an order. This is simply the merchant account we use to process card payments.
- Customers using PayPal please be advised it will bypass the check-out stage and take the address directly from your PayPal account.
- We DO NOT store your credit or debit card details here on the site.
- All information is automatically encrypted into transit from the customer’s computer to our own using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
How to order? and How to find account?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and debit cards with the visa logo, as well as PayPal, Cheques & Postal Orders (in British Pounds Sterling).
- To Pay by Credit/Debit card you DO NOT need to have a PayPal account. We use their service to process our card payments. Once you select the card payment option, a PayPal form will come up to allow you to make a credit or debit card payment. Fill in your card details and billing address as requested. You will be given an option to sign up for a PayPal account. If you select no, you can still pay by card. There is no charge to you to use this.
- If paying by cheque your order will not be dispatched until payment has cleared. Please make cheque payable to: Tam's Treasures Online and send to: 40 Gannet Cl, Haverhill, Suffolk CB90JL
- Customers may also pay over the phone if they wish. Simply phone us with your order during business hours on 0343 289 1189 Our phone line will be closed on Sept 14 - 25th 2018.
- We also accept Bank to Bank Transfer. Please note if you live outside the UK we must receive payment by British Pound Sterling. This information will be found on your order email. Once payment is received we will dispatch your order.
Delivery to the mainland United Kingdom
- You do not need to register first in order to place an order.
- Products can be added to the shopping basket by clicking on the 'Add to basket' button on the product information page. Clicking on the white basket button in the top right of the site will take you to your basket contents. From here you can proceed to the checkout.
- If you have a discount code place in the discount box and continue on to delivery.
- Following this you'll go to a secure page and place your email address. If you are a returning customer with an account it will ask for a password. If you do not have an account you can set one up.
- After entering your email address the following page will be your billing and delivery details.
- You will then go to the order summary page. On this page you will select your payment option. If you have loyalty points it will show, and you can choose whether or not to redeem them.
Delivery to Europe & Outside the United Kingdom
- UK FREE standard delivery (3-4 working days is an estimate and not guaranteed) is included on all products and orders. This is not a tracked service.
- UK 2-3 working days from £3.95 - Order before 1pm GMT for same day dispatch Monday - Friday. Orders using this method are sent directly from our UK Supplier who use Royal Mail 48. Please be aware this option will not be available from September 11 to 25th 2018.
- We ship to Europe, the United States, Canada, South America, Parts of Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The total cost of shipping your order will depend on its total weight. The shipping costs will show in the basket once you type in your address and select your country.
- Most orders over £30.00 are sent either by 'Royal Mail International Signed For', 'AirSure', or via a courier service. They will require a signature upon arrival.
- If you are outside of the European Union a customs charge may be incurred, so please check your country policy and tariffs. Customers are responsible for paying any additional fees incurred upon arrival.
- Delivery can take anywhere from 7-21 working days depending on how quickly it goes through customs. In some remote places it can take longer. Delays may occur during peak holiday seasons or severe weather conditions.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you wish to return your order for a full refund or for an exchange you should contact us no later than 14 days after receipt. All returns or exchanges are to be sent to the address: 40 Gannet Cl, Haverhill, Suffolk CB9 0JL and please include your name and details.
- Customers must return the order within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
- Any order received after the 30 day period will NOT be refunded and will be returned at the customer's expense.
- Please make sure you enclose a note with your order number and full name, as well as the reason for returning the item.
- Upon receiving your returned items, and provided they meet our returns criteria, a refund will be awarded within 14 days by the same way payment was received.
- Please understand during the Christmas period return levels are high and are done in order that they are received so can take up to the full 14 days. We do try to make this quicker.
- Any postage fees incurred when returning your order will be your responsibility unless the returned item(s) is faulty or has been incorrectly supplied by ourselves. We will not be responsible for any additional postage fees unless for these reasons. Sizing information is clearly on every page and is not considered a reason for return postage to be refunded.
- All items MUST be returned to us in the exact same condition you received them. They must be unworn, unwashed, and in their original packaging or labels.
- T-Shirt returns will not be refunded or exchanged if they have been worn (other than trying them on),washed, smell of perfume or deodorant, cigarettes, are covered in hair, or any reason that will deem them unfit for resale. Please take great care in trying on the garment and be sure to repack it and store it safely until it can be returned.
- International customers outside the UK that ordered the wrong size t-shirt will need to return the t-shirts for a refund and place a new order with the correct sizes.
Post Office Returns
- Parcels that Royal Mail have attempted to deliver while a customer was not available are held at the customer's local sorting office for 10 working days. If the parcel has not been collected within this time, or another delivery arranged, the order will be returned to us.
- Customers are responsible for any additional postage fees if we have to resend the order having been returned to us.
If you have received a dispatch email from us, and it's been longer than 7 working days, please contact us if you believe your order is missing. In most cases, delivery will have been attempted while you were not in. If your order is bigger than your letterbox it is quite likely it is now at your local sorting office. Unfortunately, a card is not always left.
Complaints & Reviews
- If you've checked with your local sorting office and your order is not there, we will attempt to locate it for you.
- If the order is deemed lost we will either send out a replacement or action a refund. In either case we will fill out a lost claims form which may require your signature to show that it is a genuine claim.
- If your order is returned to us because you failed to collect it from your local sorting office, we will require you to pay additional postage to resend the order. If payment isn't received to resend it, we will cancel and refund your order.
- If you are placing an order which you know will not fit through your letterbox, and you know you most likely will not be in, please use a delivery address where it can be signed for, ie. a neighbour or your place of work.
- If you paid by PayPal and did not change your address on your PayPal account your order will have been dispatched to your old address. Paying using the PayPal button bypasses our registration process and takes the address directly from your PayPal account. Unfortunately, we cannot put in a claim with Royal Mail if you have not changed your address as the item will not be considered lost.
In the unfortunate event you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by telephone or email and state your problem. Unfortunately, mistakes do happen and we will do everything we can to help correct it.
To leave a product review, find the product and just below the photo is a link to leave the product review. Once you have left a review please contact us
and let us know you did and we will give you a 5% off discount code just to say thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The review good or bad will need to be accepted by us before it is displayed. This is simply to keep spammers off our site.The Mountain® - America's Greenest T-Shirt Company™
- The Mountain® create, develop, dye, and print their t-shirts in Marlborough, New Hampshire and ship from Keene, New Hampshire in the USA.
- They use organic reactive dyes creating a library of over 600 colours.
- Waterbased inks are used to create an amazing soft feel to the t-shirt images.
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certification (one of the highest certifications worldwide) which guarantees The Mountain® t-shirts are free of harmful chemicals.
- The Mountain® use a Dye Oxidation System that purifies the waste water used in dying the shirts. This process doesn't use chemicals.
- T-SHIRT IMAGES on website - these are photo stock images provided by The Mountain®. It is important to note that colours may display differently on various monitors. This is because not all monitors are setup using the same resolution or dpi. If in doubt about a t-shirt colour please contact us.