The Mountain® Size Guides & InformationThe Mountain® t-shirts are US sized and may be slightly larger than you're used to. Please check the measurements carefully before purchasing. Scroll to the bottom for additional help with how to measure.
Measurements can be taken two ways 1) use a tape measure around the chest to get the chest size in inches. 2) take your favourite fitting t-shirt and lay it out flat. Take a tape measure and measure armpit to armpit. Next double that number and you will have the chest measurement you need to order. For example: armpit to armpit measures 20 inches you will need a 40 inch chest (Medium). For the length measure from the shoulder to the bottom
If you still aren't sure which size would best suit you, or if you need any further assistance shopping with us, please feel free to contact us. We'll do all we can to help.
The Mountain® T-Shirts
- Screen printed images are set against a mottle tie-dye fabric that produce a variation of colour and shade.
- Reinforced double-stitching on all the seams.
- There are no tags on the neck to cause irritation, all sizing information is stamped inside the shirt.
- Shirts are individually screen printed so each and every shirt is unique.
- The screen printed image on children's t-shirts are smaller than those found on adult sizes.
- All t-shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton, pre-washed ready to wear.
- Over 800 unisex designs to choose from.
- The t-shirts have a generous cut and run larger than UK and European sizes. Please check measurements before ordering.
- Big Face Animals™ and Manimals™ are registered trademarks of The Mountain Corporation®.
- Darker colours may bleed for the first few washes. This is normal. Wash in 30C and air dry flat or in dryer at low temperature.
- The Mountain® create, develop, dye, and print their t-shirts in Marlborough, New Hampshire and ship from Keene, New Hampshire in the USA.
- They use organic reactive dyes creating a library of over 600 colours.
- Waterbased inks are used to create an amazing soft feel to the t-shirt images.
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certification (one of the highest certifications worldwide) which guarantees The Mountain® t-shirts are free of harmful chemicals.
- The Mountain® use a Dye Oxidation System that purifies the waste water used in dying the shirts. This process doesn't use chemicals.
- T-SHIRT IMAGES on website - these are photo stock images provided by The Mountain®. It is important to note that colours may display differently on various monitors. This is because not all monitors are setup using the same resolution or dpi. If in doubt about a t-shirt colour please contact us.